Obama Campaign - "If I Wanted America To Fail"

Total Pageviews

Daily Devotions

WISDOM

If you support our national security issues, you may love and appreciate the United States of America, our Constitution with its’ freedoms, and our American flag.

If you support and practice our fiscal issues, you may value worldly possessions.

If you support and value our social issues, you may love Judeo-Christian values.

If you support and practice all these values, that is all good; an insignia of “Wisdom” . - Oscar Y. Harward

Monday, August 19, 2013

I AM BACK!


Being hit by a ‘Virus’ on July 9, 2013 and refusing to pass this same ‘Virus’ to others, and after some 5 weeks in an effort to save my entire personal ‘Library’ on my computer, I am back ‘up and running’ in an effort to publish the opposing left-wing versions of President Obama’s and the Democrats’ promises to America on ‘Social, Fiscal, and National Security’ issues of the day.

 
In my effort, I lost my entire approximately 3,000+ Outlook and other E-mail Address list; however, I was able to restore all of my personal Documents.
 

In doing so, I was forced to spend more resources with different vendors, including Microsoft, than in purchasing a new computer.  Remember, I am totally disabled.
 

If any of you elect to assist with this effort, please do so by mailing a check to:
 

Oscar Y. Harward

3314 Watson Church Rd.

Monroe, NC 28110

 


 
Thank you!
 

Sincerely,

Oscar Y. Harward

http://conservativechristianvoice.blogspot.com/

No comments: