If you support our national security issues, you may love and appreciate the United States of America, our Constitution with its’ freedoms, and our American flag.
If you support and practice our fiscal issues, you may value worldly possessions.
If you support and value our social issues, you may love Judeo-Christian values.
If you support and practice all these values, that is all good; an insignia of “Wisdom” . - Oscar Y. Harward
National Debt Clock-Click Here-Real Time
Saturday, March 31, 2012
Friday, March 30, 2012
Thursday, March 29, 2012
Trayvon looks to be, I don’t know, maybe 12 years old in this pic? Now, the MSM certainly has no obligation to use the most up to date pictures of anyone, but when you use a childhood picture of someone who is almost a man in a case like this, it presents a false image to the public. That’s very relevant given George Zimmerman’s story.
Trayvon Martin threatened and beat George Zimmerman, Zimmerman’s father said tonight in an exclusive interview on WOFL-Channel 35.Nobody would buy the idea that the kid in that picture said, “you’re going to die now” and attacked an adult. It just doesn’t seem plausible. On the other hand, would you buy that story about this kid?
“Trayvon Martin said something to the effect of ‘you’re going to die now’ or ‘you’re going die tonight,’ ” Robert Zimmerman told WOFL’s Valerie Boey. “He continued to beat George, and at some point, George pulled his pistol and did what he did.”
He’s got the pants hanging down and the double middle fingers flipped up. He looks like a thugged out little punk — and yes, you could definitely visualize him attacking George Zimmerman. The problem is, that’s not the real Trayvon Martin.
Before we go any further, let me note that not only have I not posted that picture here before, I have written on RWN and on Twitter that isn’t the real Trayvon Martin. However, it isn’t a “phony” picture and it didn’t come from any “white supremacist” website as I’ve heard some people claim. It came from the Facebook page of Trayvon Martin (Hat tip to Dan Riehl, who was the first person I saw to find this). This Trayvon Martin is from Savannah, Georgia, not Florida. So, I think it’s fair to give people who used this photo the benefit of the doubt and assume they thought it was genuine, although it’s certainly not a legit picture.
Of course, some people have been understandably very upset about this inaccurate picture running. They’ve said it’s a smear, it was an effort to make Trayvon Martin look like a thug, etc., etc. That makes you wonder what they’re going to say about this newly found picture, which is real.
The fact that Trayvon Martin is flipping off the camera doesn’t mean George Zimmerman is innocent or that Martin deserved to get shot, but again, it undercuts the entire picture that the mainstream media has been painting. Trayvon Martin isn’t a little kid, he was far from an angel, and yes, it is entirely possible that George Zimmerman is telling the truth about what happened. Maybe Trayvon did foolishly choose to attack him and Zimmerman shot him because he had good reason to believe that his life was in danger. We simply don’t have enough information yet to know for sure who was right and who was wrong.
We do, however, have enough information to say that making this tragic and incredibly ambiguous situation into some sort of national test case for whether black Americans can get justice in the Obama era was incredibly foolish. This case is anything BUT simple or clearcut and anyone pretending that it is, is either misinformed or doesn’t care much about the truth
Tuesday, March 27, 2012
Monday, March 26, 2012
Thursday, March 22, 2012
Election 2012 has a comparable election of 1976. Gerald Ford, who had become appointed President via President Nixon’s White House corruption, was up for (re)election. A GOP Presidential GOP candidate named Ronald Reagan was challenging Gerald Ford’s re-election. Ronald Reagan won its first GOP Primary in North Carolina. The then-elite Republicans rejected Ronald Reagan by standing by Gerald Ford who ended up losing the General Election to Jimmy Carter.
This 2012 campaign has witnessed “Mitt Romney and Rick Santorum choosing to deliberately lie http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NawQeKsOWiE&feature=youtu.be about Newt Gingrich on many issues” when Newt’s record is clear; one example is that Newt Gingrich presented his objection to Al Gore’s version of “climate warming” in Congressional hearings http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MoyPcX75RV8.
2012 GOP Presidential candidates need a “Truth-meter”. You can know the “mean-stream” Medias are noting.
This election year, the current-elite Republicans are standing by Mitt Romney. Mitt Romney does not have an outstanding history of public service and any honorable service in the private sector is questionable.
Newt Gingrich has an outstanding history of public and private service; however, Newt Gingrich has been falsely attacked by Mitt Romney and others as unrestrained. Yes, Newt Gingrich has made mistakes in his personal life, but who has not? Review and evaluate Newt Gingrich’s voting record http://www.votesmart.org/candidate/evaluations/26821/newt-gingrich.
Many Republicans are voting for a “flip-flop” nominee in Mitt Romney whom the American electorate probably will reject. Newt Gingrich is the only GOP Presidential candidate who has the knowledge, skills, experience, and yes, the determination and ability to defeat President Obama, Hillary Clinton, or any other Liberal Democrat Party nominee.
The “mean-stream” Medias will be “vetting and attacking” any GOP nominee going into the November 6, 2012 General Election. Any nominee other than current GOP Presidential candidate Newt Gingrich will likely lose.
Wednesday, March 21, 2012
Monday, March 19, 2012
Wednesday, March 14, 2012
Wednesday, March 7, 2012
(from a reader)
1. I voted Democrat because I believe oil companies’ profits of 4% on a gallon of gas are obscene, but the government taxing the same gallon of gas at 15% isn’t.
2. I voted Democrat because I believe the government will do a better job of spending the money I earn than I would.
3. I voted Democrat because Freedom of Speech is fine as long as nobody is offended by it.
4. I voted Democrat because I’m way too irresponsible to own a gun, and I know that my local police are all I need to protect me from murderers and thieves.
5. I voted Democrat because I believe that people who can’t tell us if it will rain on Friday can tell us that the polar ice caps will melt away in ten years if I don’t start driving a Prius.
6. I voted Democrat because I’m not concerned about millions of babies being aborted so long as we keep all death row inmates alive.
7. I voted Democrat because I think illegal aliens have a right to free health care, education, and Social Security benefits.
8. I voted Democrat because I believe that business should not be allowed to make profits for themselves. They need to break even and give the rest away to the government for redistribution as the Democrats see fit.
9. I voted Democrat because I believe liberal judges need to rewrite the Constitution every few days to suit some fringe kooks who would never get their agendas past the voters.
10. I voted Democrat because I think that it’s better to pay billions to people who hate us for their oil, but not drill our own because it might upset some endangered beetle or gopher.
11. I voted Democrat because while we live in the greatest, most wonderful country in the world, I was promised “HOPE AND CHANGE”.
12. I voted democrat because my hand’s in the public till, and I don’t want no tea party slammin’ the cash drawer on my dirty, sticky fingers.