Obama Campaign - "If I Wanted America To Fail"

Total Pageviews

Daily Devotions

WISDOM

If you support our national security issues, you may love and appreciate the United States of America, our Constitution with its’ freedoms, and our American flag.

If you support and practice our fiscal issues, you may value worldly possessions.

If you support and value our social issues, you may love Judeo-Christian values.

If you support and practice all these values, that is all good; an insignia of “Wisdom” . - Oscar Y. Harward

Monday, August 13, 2007

Does Rep. Gibson Help Anson County?

Part I Of A Series

In the next weeks and months, I will be addressing the direction on some political, educational, and economic differences between Anson and Union County. Rep. Pryor Gibson (D-Anson) has brought the public interest as he pampered and/or railroaded “his legislation” through the NC General Assembly concerning the election of Union County Commissioners. I trust the local media will permit me to make a case of my views on these issues.

All three of our local members of Union County’s legislations in the NC General Assembly and all five UC Commissioners opposed Rep. Gibson’s legislation.

Being born in Wadesboro, NC, grown-up in the Burnsville community of Anson County, and graduating from Anson High School, there is now, as has been for many years, much of my interest in the differences between the two aforementioned counties. I will be addressing the “facts” along with a “personal political analysis”. I will not participate in “personal life” issues on this matter.

The issues we will be addressing include: What has Rep. Gibson done as a “legislator” in the NC General Assembly in his more than sixteen years to reduce the flight of Anson County’s graduated high school and college talent? As the Anson County “Democrat Party Chairman”, what has Rep. Gibson done as a “legislator” in the NC General Assembly to reduce the flight of Anson County’s graduated high school and college talent? What has happened to any expanding economy in Anson County?

As we address these issues, I hope you will find these “issues” to be receptive, enlightening, and honorable questions. As we proceed along, I believe you will agree with me that Anson County’s citizens may deserve better.

Sincerely,

Oscar Y. Harward
oharward@carolina.rr.com

No comments: