Obama Campaign - "If I Wanted America To Fail"

Total Pageviews

Daily Devotions

WISDOM

If you support our national security issues, you may love and appreciate the United States of America, our Constitution with its’ freedoms, and our American flag.

If you support and practice our fiscal issues, you may value worldly possessions.

If you support and value our social issues, you may love Judeo-Christian values.

If you support and practice all these values, that is all good; an insignia of “Wisdom” . - Oscar Y. Harward

Monday, April 22, 2013

A Crash Course on LEADERSHIP


From: The WalkTheTalk.com Team

The 10 most important words on Leadership: “What can I do to help you be more successful?”

The 9 most important words: “I need you to do this, and here’s why…”

The 8 most important words: “That’s my mistake and I will fix it.”

The 7 most important words: “My door is always open to you.”

The 6 most important words: “Let’s focus on solving the problem.”

The 5 most important words: “You did a great job!”

The 4 most important words: “What do YOU think?”

The 3 most important words: “Follow my lead.”

The 2 most important words: “Thank You.”

The MOST important word: “YOU.”

Lead Well ... Lead Right,


The WalkTheTalk.com Team

No comments: