Obama Campaign - "If I Wanted America To Fail"

Total Pageviews

Daily Devotions

WISDOM

If you support our national security issues, you may love and appreciate the United States of America, our Constitution with its’ freedoms, and our American flag.

If you support and practice our fiscal issues, you may value worldly possessions.

If you support and value our social issues, you may love Judeo-Christian values.

If you support and practice all these values, that is all good; an insignia of “Wisdom” . - Oscar Y. Harward

Friday, December 12, 2008

Daily Motivations - 20080910

We must view young people not as empty bottles to be filled, but as candles to be lit.-- Robert H. Shaffer


"The Patriot Post"

"We cannot afford to differ on the question of honesty if we expect our republic permanently to endure. Honesty is not so much a credit as an absolute prerequisite to efficient service to the public. Unless a man is honest, we have no right to keep him in public life; it matters not how brilliant his capacity." --- Theodore Roosevelt"It is equally dangerous giving a madman a knife and a villain power." --- Socrates

You may have missed this on the TV News and/or in the print media!
"The U.S. economy---yes, that economy---grew at a 3.3 percent annual rate last quarter. This no doubt caused consternation at the highest levels of the Democratic Party, perhaps forcing some to consider a new convention film at the last minute: 'Dude, Where's My Recession?'... The bad news for the throngs in Denver is that Americans aren't as miserable as the Democrats need them to be." --- Jonah Goldberg

Earlier in Jimmy Carter's career, I had much respect for this man; not any more.
The unfortunate ex-president: "I think that John McCain is milking every possible drop of advantage from that unfortunate experience in his early military life." --- Jimmy Carter on McCain's five-year-long torture at the hands of the North Vietnamese


"The e-mail Bag"

BELIEVE it or not , These are Nashville , TN 's REAL 911 Calls!

Dispatcher : 9-1-1 What is your emergency? Caller: I heard what sounded like gunshots coming from the brown house on the corner. Dispatcher: Do you have an address? Caller: No, I have on a blouse and slacks, why?

Dispatcher: 9-1-1 What is your emergency? Caller : Someone broke into my house and took a bite out of my ham and cheese sandwich . Dispatcher : Excuse me? Caller : I made a ham and cheese sandwich and left it on the kitchen table and when I came back from the bathroom, someone had taken a bite out of it. Dispatcher : Was anything else taken? Caller : No, but this has happened to me before and I'm sick and tired of it!

Dispatcher: 9-1-1 What is the nature of your emergency? Caller: I' m trying to reach nine eleven but my phone doesn't have an eleven on it. Dispatcher: This is nine eleven. Caller: I thought you just said it was nine-one-one Dispatcher: Yes, ma'am nine-one-one and nine-eleven are the same thing. Caller: Honey, I may be old, but I'm not stupid.. My Personal Favorite!!!

Dispatcher: 9-1-1 What's the nature of your emergency? Caller: My wife is pregnant and her contractions are only two minutes apart Dispatcher: Is this her first child? Caller: No, you idiot! This is her husband!

And the winner is..........

Dispatcher: 9-1-1 Caller: Yeah, I'm having trouble breathing. I'm all out of breath. Darn...I think I'm going to pass out. Dispatcher: Sir, where are you calling from? Caller: I'm at a pay phone.. North and Foster. Dispatcher: ! Sir, an ambulance is on the way. Are you an asthmatic? Caller: NO. Dispatcher: What were you doing before you started having trouble breathing? Caller: Running from the Police

No comments: