If you support our national security issues, you may love and appreciate the United States of America, our Constitution with its’ freedoms, and our American flag.
If you support and practice our fiscal issues, you may value worldly possessions.
If you support and value our social issues, you may love Judeo-Christian values.
If you support and practice all these values, that is all good; an insignia of “Wisdom” . - Oscar Y. Harward
National Debt Clock-Click Here-Real Time
Friday, December 12, 2008
Daily Motivations - 20080912
It's not whether you get knocked down, it's whether you get up. -- Vince Lombardi
"The Patriot Post"
"Now is the seedtime of continental union, faith and honor. The least fracture now, will be like a name engraved with the point of a pin on the tender rind of a young oak; the wound would enlarge with the tree, and posterity read in it full grown characters." -- Thomas Paine
"In selecting men for office, let principle be your guide. Regard not the particular sect or denomination of the candidate - look to his character..." --- Noah Webster
"The Conservative Union"
Because Governor Sarah Palin is a proven conservative.
Nick Cohen in London's Sunday Observer newspaper wrote, "As a Christian, conservative anti-abortionist who proved her support for the Iraq War by sending her son to fight in it, Sarah Palin was 'the other' - the threatening alien presence (the American liberal press) defined themselves against. They might have soberly examined her reputation as an opponent of political corruption to see if she was truly the reformer she claimed to be. But instead of following a measured strategy, they went berserk. The New York Times led the way in painting Palin as a glamour-puss in go-go boots you were more likely to find in an Anchorage lap-dancing club than the Alaska governor's office.. ...Hatred is the most powerful emotion in politics."
• Governor Palin served as Mayor of a community, President of the Alaska Conference of Mayors and now as the Chief Executive of a state. Obama has never held an executive position where he had to make decisions.
• Governor Palin has reformed government, cut taxes, provided tax rebates, cut spending and put policies in place to increase the flow of domestic energy production. She even had the state's "checkbook" posted on-line so citizens could see where money was being spent. Obama has never authored a single piece of legislative that passed into law, at either the state or federal level.
• Governor Palin serves as Chief Executive of a state that borders two nations, Canada and Russia, where she is forced to deal with international relations. Obama gave a speech in Germany.
• Governor Palin serves as Commander in Chief of the Alaska National Guard. She personally directed deployment of units and visited units overseas. Obama visited a limited number of troops for photo ops on his around-the-world tour.
The liberal media doesn't like conservatives. Especially a conservative with more leadership experience than their favorite son, Barack Obama. With that, there is this report - oyh :
• Obama's spiritual advisor and pastor of 20 years, Reverend Jeremiah Wright, who said that the 9/11 attacks were a case of ''America's chickens coming home to roost,'' and suggested that the government inflicted AIDS on black people;
• Obama's purchase of a mock Georgian mansion on Chicago's south side on June 15, 2005, the same day convicted Democrat fundraiser Tony Rezko's wife bought a plot next door to help in the sale. Rezko was convicted this year on fraud and bribery charges. According to columnist Robert Novak, Federal prosecutors recently revealed that Nadhmi Auchi, an Iraqi billionaire who lives in London, wired $3.5 million to the financially strapped Rezko in Chicago less than a month before the Obama-Rezko purchases.
• And, Obama's connections to former Detroit Mayor Kwame Kilpatrick - who recently pled guilty to making false statements to prosecutors and who was forced to resign. Obama called Kwame, a "great mayor" who will do "astounding things for many years to come."
And now this! How much "more corruption" is there in the Obama organization?:
This is the same Michelle Obama who received a major salary increase from a hospital just after her husband was elected to the U.S. Senate - a hospital which was set to receive a multi-million dollar earmark directly from Barack Obama. Shortly after Barack Obama was elected to the U.S. Senate in 2004, his wife's salary was increased from $121,910 to $316,962 at the University of Chicago Medical Center. In 2006, Obama requested a $1 million pavilion be built for the Medical Center 2006 using public tax money.
Folks, you just got to read it to believe it. Barack Obama supporting ex education in kindergarden? Click on the link below to read the entire article. - oyh
McCain Ad Criticizes Obama For Supporting Age-Appropriate Sex Education In Illinois State Senate
Main Category: Sexual Health / STDs
Also Included In: Pediatrics / Children's Health; Women's Health / Gynecology
Article Date: 11 Sep 2008 - 5:00 PDT
Fusion from Carefx
Unifed source of usable patient data in relevant views.
The campaign of Republican presidential nominee Sen. John McCain (Ariz.) on Tuesday released a television advertisement that criticizes Democratic presidential nominee Sen. Barack Obama (Ill.) for supporting age-appropriate sex education beginning in kindergarten while he served in the Illinois Senate, the AP/Google.com reports.
The measure at issue would have required public schools that provided sex education to include medically accurate, age-appropriate lessons for students in kindergarten through 12th grade. Obama has said that age-appropriate lessons for young children means being taught about sexual predators and the difference between a "good touch and bad touch." Lessons for other grades would have covered the consequences of unprotected sex and the effects of contraception and abstinence, according to the AP/Google.com. Obama voted in favor of the bill in the state Senate in 2003 but was not a sponsor. The measure never became law.