Obama Campaign - "If I Wanted America To Fail"

Total Pageviews

Daily Devotions

WISDOM

If you support our national security issues, you may love and appreciate the United States of America, our Constitution with its’ freedoms, and our American flag.

If you support and practice our fiscal issues, you may value worldly possessions.

If you support and value our social issues, you may love Judeo-Christian values.

If you support and practice all these values, that is all good; an insignia of “Wisdom” . - Oscar Y. Harward

Wednesday, October 17, 2012

“Mean-stream” Medias join Democrats in debates to win at all cost.


By Oscar Y. Harward
 
Some two years ago, I stopped in a local Senior Citizens Center for lunch.  A friend asked me to join him for lunch and jump in on the partisan political debate. 

In partisan politics, liberal Democrats will say or do anything to win an argument and on this day, fabricated statements were flying. 

After lunch, I told my friend that I had to leave as I had other plans.  He asked me if I was leaving him alone against these three liberal Democrats.  I told him and the three Democrats that by me leaving, there would now be a much fairer debate; one conservative Republican debating with actualities based on facts “versus” three Democrats’ arguments based on fictitious assertions. 

In the 2012 Presidential debates, each debate is GOP Presidential nominee, Mitt Romney submitting facts to debate against President Obama and the “mean-stream” Media “Moderator Coach”.  It is as if the “mean-stream” Medias are joining together as “liar’s coaches” in misrepresenting and/or showing support of President Obama’s misrepresentations of the facts. 

What has happened to the “free press” with so much bias?

No comments: