Obama Campaign - "If I Wanted America To Fail"

Total Pageviews

Daily Devotions

WISDOM

If you support our national security issues, you may love and appreciate the United States of America, our Constitution with its’ freedoms, and our American flag.

If you support and practice our fiscal issues, you may value worldly possessions.

If you support and value our social issues, you may love Judeo-Christian values.

If you support and practice all these values, that is all good; an insignia of “Wisdom” . - Oscar Y. Harward

Sunday, March 28, 2010

Cataracts and Improved Vision

For many years, I had a desire to rid myself of wearing glasses from morning to night. As my vision deteriorated, just seeing the time-of-day on a lighted clock beside my bed, had became difficult until I put my glasses on. My general practicioner told me I had developed ‘cataracts’. Cataracts are a leading cause of vision blindness in many adults after age 55. My general physician suggested I seek out Metrolina Eye Associates in Monroe, NC 28110 http://www.metrolinaeye.com/.

I made an appointment with Dr. Russell Fry, MD and am thankful for his professionalism, surgery, and follow-ups. Most of all, I am thankful for my very much improved vision.

Cataracts are very treatable and surgery has become a somewhat simple medical process, compared to some 30 years ago. As an outpatient at my local hospital, Carolina Medical Center- Union, Eye Surgeon, Dr. Russell Fry inserts a small instrument at or near the cornea, removes the clouded natural lens and replaces an artificial intraocular lens. Being instructed to be at the hospital at 6:30 AM, I was taken to ‘prep’. At 7:30 AM, I was taken to Surgery. Dr. Russell Fry had told me the operation would take about 15 minutes. After surgery, and after a 20 ride, I returned at home around 9:30 AM.

Today, I can see much clearer and further than ever before. Wow! What a difference! Telephone Dr. Russell Fry at 704-289-5455

I certainly recommend Dr. Russell Fry, Metrolina Eye Associates for his professionalism:

1. Doctor Russell Fry and the entire staff treat all patients in a caring way with dignity and respect.

2. With Dr. Russell Fry, you are treated like a person; not just a customer.

3. Doctor Russell Fry explains ‘Cataract’ surgery to return excellent vision with a painless procedure.

4. Doctor Russell Fry will explain conditions and treatment, and answer all questions.

5. Follow-ups by Dr. Russell Fry are thorough for complete satisfaction to the patient.

For any and all, do not hesitate to seek Dr. Russell Fry at Metrolina Eye Associates in Monroe, NC 28110 for total professional assistance due to deteriorating eye vision, or any other eye problems. I believe you will be just as pleased as I have been.

No comments: