Obama Campaign - "If I Wanted America To Fail"

Total Pageviews

Daily Devotions

WISDOM

If you support our national security issues, you may love and appreciate the United States of America, our Constitution with its’ freedoms, and our American flag.

If you support and practice our fiscal issues, you may value worldly possessions.

If you support and value our social issues, you may love Judeo-Christian values.

If you support and practice all these values, that is all good; an insignia of “Wisdom” . - Oscar Y. Harward

Monday, March 9, 2009

ConservativeChristianRepublican-Report - 20090108

"My Comments" - To keep a timepiece on Obama, "click" onto: http://obamaclock.org:80/. You may wish to keep it as your homepage; just for up to date at all times.



"Daily Motivations"

Great beginnings are not as important as the way one finishes. -- Dr. James Dobson



"The Patriot Post"

"We have duties, for the discharge of which we are accountable to our Creator and benefactor, which no human power can cancel. What those duties are, is determinable by right reason, which may be, and is called, a well informed conscience." -- Theophilus Parsons the Essex Result, 1778

"It will not be denied that power is of an encroaching nature and that it ought to be effectually restrained from passing the limits assigned to it. After discriminating, therefore, in theory, the several classes of power, as they may in their nature be legislative, executive, or judiciary, the next and most difficult task is to provide some practical security for each, against the invasion of the others." -- James Madison



"The Web"

“A thorough understanding of the Bible is better than a college education.” -- Theodore Roosevelt

There are 32,000 citations of the N.T. in the writings of the Church fathers written prior to the Council of Nice (A.D. 325). -- Citations

"I've laid down the law, though, to everyone, from now on anything that happens: no matter what time it is, wake me, even if it's in the middle of a Cabinet meeting." -- Ronald Reagan



"Simple Truths"

My therapist told me the way to achieve true inner peace is to finish what I start. So far I've finished two bags of M&Ms and a chocolate cake. I feel better already. -- Dave Barry

To attract men, I wear a perfume called New Car Interior. -- Rita Rudner



"The email Bag"

Life is short. Break the rules. Forgive quickly. Kiss slowly. Love truly. Laugh uncontrollably and never regret anything that made you smile.

WHEN YOU THOUGHT I WASN'T LOOKING

A message every adult should read because children are watching you and doing as you do, not as you say.

When you thought I wasn't looking, I saw you hang my first painting on the refrigerator, and I immediately wanted to paint another one.

When you thought I wasn't looking, I saw you feed a stray cat, and I learned that it was good to be kind to animals.

When you thought I wasn't looking, I saw you make my favorite cake for me, and I learned that the little things can be the special things in life.

When you thought I wasn't looking, I heard you say a prayer, and I knew that there is a God I could always talk to, and I learned to trust in Him.

When you thought I wasn't looking, I saw you make a meal and take it to a friend who was sick, and I learned that we all have to help take care of each other.

When you thought I wasn't looking, I saw you give of your time and money to help people who had nothing, and I learned that those who have something should give to those who don't.

When you thought I wasn't looking, I saw you take care of our house and everyone in it, and I learned we have to take care of what we are given.

When you thought I wasn't looking, I saw how you handled your responsibilities, even when you didn't feel good, and I learned that I would have to be responsible when I grow up.

When you thought I wasn't looking, I saw tears come from your eyes, and I learned that sometimes things hurt, but it's all right to cry.

When you thought I wasn't looking, I saw that you cared, and I wanted to be everything that I could be.

When you thought I wasn't looking, I learned most of life's lessons that I need to know to be a good and productive person when I grow up.

When you thought I wasn't looking. I looked at you and wanted to say,'Thanks for all the things I saw, when you thought I wasn't looking.'

I AM SENDING THIS TO ALL OF THE PEOPLE I KNOW WHO DO SO MUCH FOR OTHERS, BUT THINK THAT NO ONE EVER SEES.LITTLE EYES SEE A LOT.

Each of us (parent, grandparent, aunt, uncle, teacher, friend) influence the life of a child.

How will you touch the life of someone today? Just by sending this to someone else, you will probably make them at least think about their influence on others.

Live simply. Love generously. Care deeply. Speak kindly.

Leave the rest to God.



One Man And One Woman

Chuck Sproull, Springville IN

We had an interesting Bible Study at church last week, explaining that God created the human body as an interesting parallel between:

His relation with His church described in the New Testament, and our brain's relation with all the members of our body.

But as the Book of Life, Bible principles can also be used to add value to our secular lives.

Skin = outer boundary defines and keeps out diseases and things that don't care;

Bones and muscles = working relationships;

Cartilage = comforting relationships.

Nerves = honest (electrochemical) communication between the head and all the members, for directions to work together to fulfill the purpose of that body, and benefit all the members;

Blood vessels = 98% water, flowing through all the members - with nutrients in and waste out, without contaminating any (eg; no leaking gut syndrome or gossip);

The most wonderful example of this principle was revealed in the 1st marriage, when Adam looked with admiration at Eve, and said [Wow!!!]

"Flesh of my flesh and bone of my bones," indicating how totally involved, caring,
and committed "they two" would be the rest of their lives.

If everyone in America cared for each other, the same way members of our own bodies care for each other, what kind of nation would this be?

PS. Only normal marriage between one man and one woman can physically and biologically fulfill this unique relationship the way our Creator intended.

No comments: